- 27-02-2020: Book an Appointment to view Parc Esta Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 24-02-2020: Price adjustment upwards on 9 Mar 2020
- 20-02-2020: Sold Out Stacks – 3, 20, 21, 25, 33, 35, 36, 37, 46, 52, 53, 54, 58, 60, 63, 64 (See Balance Units)
- 01-02-2020: Sales Update – More than 75% SOLD!
- 5-10-2019: Brand new 4 bedroom premium showflat unveiled.
- 15-08-2019: Latest Update – Estimated TOP is end 2021. See more Project Details.
- 27-05-2019: View and download the latest Parc Esta e-Brochure.
- 19-05-2019: Find out more about Paya Lebar Quarter.
Parc Esta is proudly developed by MCL Land Limited, a member of the Jardine Matheson Group under Hong Kong Land Holdings. As a renowned and trusted developer for more than 50 years, MCL Land has an extensive portfolio of prime residential properties in Singapore and Malaysia.
Their track record includes Sol Acres (Executive Condo), J-Gateway, Ripple Bay, Palns @ Sixth Ave, J Gateway, Hallmark Residences and many more.
Parc Esta is located just opposite Eunos MRT Station and 1 stop to Paya Lebar MRT Interchange. Residents will also be able to enjoy frequent bus services from the nearby Eunos Bus Interchange.
Parc Esta is near several F&B options such as Geylang Serai Market, Eunos Crescent Market and Old Airport Road Food Centre. Shopping malls such as the One KM Mall, Kallang Wave Mall and NEX are also within easy access. You will find several amenities nearby with the Parc Esta location map.
Please be informed that units for sale at Parc Esta are on first-come-first-served basis.
Parc Esta is the latest development by award-winning developer MCL Land.
Located on the former Eunosville HUDC estate (enbloc) just opposite Eunos MRT Station (EW7), Parc Esta is set to be the gem of Eunos district. Positioned between the Central Business District (CBD), East Coast Park and the newly-opened Jewel @ Changi Airport, Parc Esta brings you closer to work and play. Residents will be spoiled for choice with the many amenities within proximity to Parc Esta, such as One KM Mall, Paya Lebar Square, I12 Katong, Parkway Parade Shopping Centre, Geyland Serai Market and Food Centre, and many more…
Nearby schools include CHIJ Katong, Tao Nan School, Maha Bodhi School, Canadian International School, and Chatsworth International School.
With an area spanning more than 350,000 sqft, Parc Esta will be one of the largest residential sites in the Eastern Region of Singapore, yielding 1,399 residential units in a variety of 1 to 5 bedroom units.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of the Parc Esta Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.